Thursday, March 15, 2012

Can u believe this.......Oh My God!!!!! (Its love)

Jeff Green is a 32 year old American, in Arizona , whose wife passed away.

Due to the grief he suffered at her death, he did something totally out of character for a normal and sane person.

He said, "I could no longer take the pain that my wife's death caused me and so I brought her back home."

His wife, Lucy, was born with a heart condition that cut her life short at the young age of 29. Lucy's last words to Jeff were, "We will meet again in heaven.", but these words were of no consolation in Jeff's despair.

At the funeral, in an act of desperation, Jeff decided that he would not let Lucy leave him.

"I called the cemetery caretaker and explained my feelings." he said later, "I spoke with the authorities and got special permission to take my wife home with me. They thought it strange, but I was allowed to take her with me. I'd rather have her at home than six feet under ground. Lucy had a great sense of humour and I'm sure she would appreciate being my coffee table."


Jeff ordered a special hermetically sealed glass case that eliminates the decomposition of a dead body. "It cost me about $6,000.00, but it was worth it."

 Some of his friends and relatives, filled with fear, stopped visiting him, but his true friends respected his decision and continue coming over.

Some even comment that it makes a nice piece of furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment